2 Bedroom Spa Villa
Blue Summit’s luxury 2 Bedroom Spa Villa is brand new. It’s been designed, constructed and furnished to provide the perfect Yungaburra accommodation retreat and escape. Immaculately presented, this villa is more like a luxury, boutique home, than a holiday property.
Located in the middle of Yungaburra Village, the 2 Bedroom Spa Villa is perfect for two couples, groups or families travelling together. It sleeps from 1 person up to 4 people in beds / bedrooms and additional 2 extra people can be accommodated in our comfortable double size sofa bed which is in the lounge room.
If available and required we can even offer you an additional, comfortable double size sofa bed in the sitting room.
Relax and unwind inside this beautifully appointed 2 Bedroom Yungaburra Villa, or soak up the ambience outside on your large timber decking veranda.
Prices are calculated by number of people and number of bedrooms required. The 2 Bedroom Spa Villa sleeps from 1 person up to 4 people in beds/bedrooms and an additional 2 extra people can be accommodated in our comfortable double size Sofa Bed which is in the Lounge Room.
Online bookings for your Yungaburra accommodation.
Midweek and long stay rates are available. For more information, please phone Gina on (+61 7) 4095 2218.
Sleeps from 1 person up to 4 people in beds - 2 extra people on double size sofa bed
- Perfect for 2 Couples, Groups or Families
- Newly Renovated
- Two Large Bedrooms with their own Modern Spa Ensuites
- The Master Ensuite with double corner spa has dual access via the Verandah
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioners in the Bedrooms
- Large modern fully equipped Kitchen with Dishwasher and Living Area
- Wall mounted HD TV with NETFLIX
- Free WiFi
- Electric Wood Flame Fire Place Heater
- Large Timber Verandah with local Rose Gum crafted Furniture
- Full Laundry Facility with Washing Machine and Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Due to Hotel Policy and Fire Safety Regulations, you must declare the exact number of Adults, Children and Infants that are staying at the premises